[M1] WAP 4G APN Settings
[M1] WAP 4G APN Settings for Android
1. Go to Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Access Point Names
2. Add a new APN by pressing ADD on right top corner. If device has already set values for M1 WAP 1 for any fields below leave them. Change others as below.
Name: M1 WAP 1
Authentication type: PAP
APN type: default,supl
APN protocol: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
APN PPP phone number: Not set
[M1] WAP 4G APN Settings for iOS/iPhone/iPad
1. In your iOS device, select Settings and then Cellular.
2. Check that Cellular Data is turned on.
Tap Cellular Data Options and then Cellular Data Network.
3. Go to Cellular Data and enter information as below
4. Go to LTE Setup (Optional) section and enter information as below
APN: (Leave Blank)
Username: (Leave Blank)
Password: (Leave Blank)
Enter the below details in MMS section:
MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf
5. Press the Home button to save the APN and exit to the main screen.
Now, restart iOS to apply new M1 WAP 1 APN settings.
[M1] WAP 4G APN Settings for Windows
1. Go to App list, tap Settings > Network & Wireless > Cellular & SIM
2. In Cellular, select your SIM card
Under Internet APN select Add an Internet APN
Profile name: M1 WAP 1
User name: 65
Type of sign-in info: PAP
IP type: IPv4
Enable Use this APN for LTE and replace the one from my mobile operator
Proxy server (URL):
3. Tap Save
[M1] WAP 4G APN Settings for BlackBerry
1. On the homescreen, swipe down from the top.
2. Tap Settings, and then tap Network Connections.
Tap Mobile Network.
Tap APN at the bottom of the screen.
Enter the following information:
Access Point Name (APN) = miworld
Username = 65
Password = user123
3. Tap Save.
4. Return to home screen.